I am so grateful.
When receiving this award the rules are to:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award to 10 great bloggers.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about the award.
So here are 7 things you might not have known about me…
1. I LOVE good food and I’m pretty good at making it.
2. I come from a fun, loving family filled with wonderful parents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. We originally come from the prairies, but many are now spread around the globe.
3. I LOVE coffee!
4. I love my day job (teacher), but spend a lot of time on my other jobs… designer, creator, blogger, business woman… etc.
5. I love a lot of great movies, t.v. shows, books, and music, but I’m especially crazy about good historical fiction; books and movies.
6. I grew up in the mountains, where I ran wild, getting cut with a friends jack-knife, cutting myself with an axe, nearly impaling myself after falling off a huge log in our backyard, jumping off our roof into an enourmous pile of snow and having the local bear take over the best fort ever. (In later years I survived two weeks tree planting, but that’s a story for another day)
7. Last, but not least… I love my planet, nature, creation… whatever you want to call it. I share this love with my dearest friend, my sista’ and her husband. (plus a few others who happen to join us for a visit outside watching swallows swoop and dive overhead while enjoying a cupa’ coffee or tea)
1. yellow monkey-flower, 2. spring gold and camas, 3. sword fern, 4. camas, 5. yarrow, 6. dragonfly (when I remember what it is I’ll let you know), 7. cattail, 8. nodding onion
Here are 10 of the many blogs I’m currently following.
8. Lovin That!